Saturday, May 8, 2010

Still Kicking About the Traps


Popping in ever so fleetingly to say a quick 'G'day' and an even quicker 'Hooroo'. Today was spent here in great company. I chose an indoor Boutique Indie stall and loved my neighbours,tasha2shoes and Therese of Little Mary Moo's Place. Therese's Mum came to my aid with a marvellous assortment of bandaids in a Little Mary Moo purse, after an unfortunate incident with my finger and the hinge on the trestle table. I am happy to report I now stock my own selection of bandaids in my market basket, just in case you need one. I am about to go and purchase this little purse from her Etsy store to hold said bandaids as a little reward for my stoicism!


Tomorrow is of course Mothers Day. So to all the mums who are reading, have a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy being taken care of for a day. Once you've done that, pop on down to the Boutique Markets at Hamilton where I will be spending my day alongside many other magnificent mums. Do call in, I'd love a cup of tea and some company and I'll even show you my VERY sore finger.

7 comments:

  1. I hope your finger is feeling much better. Thank you for the lovely shout out too! I shall pop the purse in the post tomorrow but I hope you don't need to use too many bandaids during your marketing escapades. It was lovely being next to you for the day. My girls adored their hair ties too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely Mothers' Day! Your stall looks gorgeous too. Hope you have a brilliant week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, Hope you had a great day today as a mum and at the markets! Cant wait to hear ALL about it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stall looked wonderful Lisa and I am so glad that you had a nice weekend. See you on saturday

    Liesa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, lovely to finally meet you in Handmade Heaven yesterday. The new stock looks great! Good to find your blog too. : ) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa,
    It was so lovely to meet you and put a face to your great advice. Your stall loved just gorgeous, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa as always you really know how to bring all your gorgeous goodies to life with your sweet and welcoming stall.Hope that your fingy is well memded and will have to supply you with some handmade chainmail gloves on the 5th June for the BiDM!!

    xh

    ReplyDelete