Friday, September 3, 2010

My Creative Space

It may come as a surprise to you, Lovely Readers, but, my creative space this week has been all about.....
After a sinfully, expensive, button hoarding quite early in the year, I have been slowly running down the stock and resisting the siren call of the button stockist. This week I reached a point where I could browse for buttons with good conscience. After all, you can't have lions and pirates without noses, cakes without cherries and ladybugs without the heart to carry on. So, if you are reading this Mr Button, all future button purchases arise from necessity and are therefore sanctioned as 'reasonable'.

For more creative spaces, take a wander over here. Taryn Newland took this photo of my buttons and you can see her lovely blog, here.

2 comments:

  1. Buttons are dangerous. I can never resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about 'reasonable' crafting purchases. I justify too many of my purchases as 'for business' which is so not true. xo

    ReplyDelete