Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thought for Thursday

Thoughts are like boomerangs.

Eileen Caddy


It's amazing how true this quote is, isn't it? We say it in a million different ways; Positivity breeds positivity; Karma will take care of it; What we think we create, and I am sure there are more. I'm going to use this as my benchmark today and before I embark on a train of thought I will decide if I want it coming back to stay with me. I spent last night lying awake thinking far too much so today is a new day full of great boomerang thoughts.

If you are a reader who is not familiar with boomerangs, you can find an explanation here.

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly the way I try and live my life! And it is sooooo true. Wishing you a week full of wonderful thoughts and hence wonderful happenings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great Thursday thought. Too often I get bogged down in negative thoughts, you know, this and that not being good enough, wanting everything to be perfect etc.....as I'm getting older I really believe in the power of positive thinking. x

    ReplyDelete