Friday, June 25, 2010

THE HANDMADE EXPO - Stallholder of the Month


I had some very exciting news this week. The Handmade Expo Girls chose me as their stallholder of the month. I had a feature on their blog for the week and a stallholder profile in the print ad they ran in the Ipswich papers. It was a lovely way to start the week and I really appreciate the support and interest from Liesa, Micky and Miriam.

I'm still busy preparing things for tomorrow's Handmade Expo. One day I will have nothing to do but sleep the night before a market...alas, it is not the way things will pan out tonight. I am really looking forward to tomorrow's market. I am hoping to take some initial tees with me and I have some little tractors and trains on long sleeve tees for the boys which are hot off the Janome.

Come on down and say hi! There'll be wood fired pizza, great coffee, cupcakes and the usual sausage sizzle to feed the body and a host of crafty, handmade goodness to feed the mind and spirit. I'll be the one with the bags under the eyes!

2 comments:

  1. yay, read that! well done, great interview.
    have a great day...wish I could drop by..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new designs on the long sleeved T's Lisa.

    ReplyDelete