Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thought for Thursday

Let a joy keep you. Reach out your hands and take it when it runs by.
Carl Sandburg

This morning my two little ones spent almost an hour in the bath. They were a bit sandy after their morning play and when my Molly Girl said, "Bath", I couldn't refuse. Talking is a new skill for our girl and it was the first time she'd said that word. Her new word total for the week is 3 so we are on fire!

Once they'd given themselves a bit of a hoozle to remove the dirt they grabbed the basket of bath toys and selected cups and paint brushes. Listening to the giggles and squeals of joy as they painted the tub and the walls with the bubbles was magic. We could have played that game all day! I hope your day was joyous, too.

3 comments:

  1. Children can find joy in the simplest things, they truly are amazing.

    PS. Ruby loves her towel and face washer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! These little moments are magic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely... I miss my small children. My two big ones are getting too big :(

    ReplyDelete