Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Creative Space

This week I have been playing with some more products in our Made for Me range. This range started with a request from Kylie at Buzzi ‘n’ Moo and it has proven to be a very popular addition to the Cute as Buttons line up. The new initial and name tees have also come about thanks to requests from lovely customers!

Some of my newly acquired d’oyleys have been put to good use and Deb’s leftovers are also being given a new life.



I'm still not completely happy with the girl name tees (2nd photo) and am tossing around a few other ideas to help get them right. What do you think?

Pop over here to see the creative space of the wonderfully, crafty, folk at Kirsty’s place.

13 comments:

  1. I love them! Especially the doily one - very sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "J" with the stars ;)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the blanket stitching done by hand? Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've got to love personal touch. they look lovely, especially the one with the doily! xo m.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "J" and also the "A" on the doily!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative way to use the doilies , love it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa

    I love the red, white and blue boys combo. I am such a fan of red, white and blue and stars. FAbulous.

    With the girls tee you aren't happy with, have you tried putting the name on plain fabric? Everything I've bought for my children has been pattern on plain or plain on pattern. Never pattern on pattern. But that is my conservative side!!

    Keep up the beautiful work and the great blogging.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love them! Gorgeous work!! Love the doily, and the red on the denim. Hope all is wonderful in your world :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whaddayareckon? More contrast for the girl version for a bit of extra 'punch'? Though if you hadn't asked for an opinion, I wouldn't have thought it needed anything.

    Ps. Loving your post up top - baths are the best! Having typed that, I realise the last time I was in the bath was while giving birth. Hmn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They all look really great to me. I love your beautiful blanket stitching (I wish I could do soemthing that looked remotely like that!) and the doily is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. these would look great as wall hangings or the centre of a quilt ... you've got me thinking now.
    My Creative Space

    ReplyDelete
  12. they look gorgeous , the doily is especially sweet

    ReplyDelete