Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thought for Thursday

I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.

Stumbling across clever and passionate recyclers is one of the fantastic side benefits of this crafty, handmade, sub-culture that exists in blogland. There are so many people finding ways to love and reuse things that someone else has thrown away that you can't help but be inspired. The BrisStyle Eco Market on July 10th is a one stop shop for Earth friendly, recycled, goodness. Be sure to pop that date in your diary. I'm taking along my Christmas list and hoping to cross off one or two or five more gifts. Hope I see you there!


3 comments:

  1. It will be great, I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely idea... get itt done early so that you will have all your gifts ready!!! I might go too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome quote. I loved Mother Theresa :-)

    ReplyDelete